- Asking Price $2,400,000 USD
- Length 104' 0" (31.70m)
- Beam 23' 0" (7.01m)
- Draft 6' 6" (1.98m)
- Year Built 2002
- Year Refit 2006
- Builder DESTINY
- Max Speed 22 knots
- Cruising Speed 19 knots
- Hull Configuration SemiDisplacement
- Hull Construction Fiberglass
- Main Engines 2735 HP, Diesel, 12V4000, MTU
- Fuel 4,700 g (17,791 l)
- Staterooms 4
- Crew Cabins 3
- Location Newport Beach, California United States
Every once in a while a yacht is built that is “something special!” There is an ambiance, a feeling,
an energy that reaches inside you and says “Come sit down, feel welcome, relax, let’s go get
away from the hustle and bustle and have some fun!”
SHARON ANN is just such a yacht. It is created by the careful exacting attention to engineering
and detail that many others simply are not able to build.
It is also created by the relentless intentions of her owner to inspire and imbue the atmosphere
for all who come aboard with a warmth that you can feel. Come see for yourself why we
absolutely say with confidence this is the finest 100 foot yacht of her vintage available in the
Consider her features:
- For your security and longevity an extra strong, custom reinforced safe hull including 3 water tight bulkheads with extra safety equipment (see specs) below.
- Sleek modern elegant yet sporty exterior profile. A Ferrari and Rolls Royce blended into one impressive statement
- Bilevel ondeck master stateroom equal to yachts twice her size
- 3 staterooms for your guests below deck including an unusual full beam Second Master / VIP cabin with his and hers bath that allows your special guests to feel “VIP”.
- Absolutely exquisite higloss Italian Radica wood interior. Tasteful, elegant yet comfortable.
- Equally inspirational for a formal party or a quiet day of reading, and relaxing with a good book.
- Solid 21 knot (allday) cruise, with big reliable MTU 12v4000 diesels.
- Great aft deck with dinette seating 810 for terrific “alfresco” dining with spectacular views.
- Super covered FlyBridge with dinette, wet bar, Jacuzzi and 2 sunlounges.
- Upgraded Atlas worldwide shore power connection to make her at home in Europe of the US.
- Nearly $2 million dollars spent on upgrades (see details).
CUSTOMIZED ENGINEERING DETAILS
- After construction, her hull was vacuum bagged and resin reinforced making her the strongest stiffest stable hull of her kind. This translates to more safety, better performance and less stress on her interior bulkheads.
- All a/c systems were upgraded with extremely quiet air handlers making her whisper quiet.
- Trim and balanced were fine tuned by adding a foam filled aft contour to her hull giving her a nearly perfect trim while running.
Entering from the stern boarding passarelle on to her teak aft deck you can imagine enjoying a
great “Al fresco” meal on her aft dining table (seating 810). Moving forward
through the automatic opening Salon doors is an elegant tasteful Main Salon, you and your
friends will be immediately impressed with the Italian wood interior.
As mentioned the full beam SALON is designed to sooth your senses yet inspire you with beautiful
Burled Radica Walnut wood accented with a Cherry wood trim and soft beige carpet. Entertaining
for up to 20 people is efficient and elegant. It appears roomy yet cozy at the same time. To
port there is a great socializing area with large Lshaped sofa that seats 8 with storage
underneath, as well as a lounging Lazyboy chair next to the coffee table. A flat screen Samsung
TV swivels so your favorite movie or sports event can be enjoyed by all and viewed anywhere in
the Salon. There is a builtin owners desk with phone, computer hookups, etc. Set your own
atmosphere with mood lighting and window blinds which are electronically controlled.
To starboard, there is a circular entertainment cabinet for housing all electronics equipment,
which also houses the built in china and crystal storage.
Forward divided by a china storage 1/2 cabinet buffet, is a round dining table with clear glass
and black granite trim that seats 8. On the port side is a glass and china storage center. All
glasses and china are stored in custom fitted padded racks. Set the mood with a lightcontrolled
panel with dimmer switch and starlight glass mirror ceiling over dining table. To the starboard is
a half circle wood bar featuring a stone bar top and four upholstered chairs with back rests, a
sink, ice maker and refrigerator.
On the starboard side is an elegant stairway down to the Guest Staterooms, followed by a day
head with sink. A stairway also leads up to the Pilothouse, and a starboard watertight door
leads to the foredeck. Further forward is the doorway to the most impressive ondeck bilevel
Master Stateroom available in any yacht 100125 feet.
- Crestron iPod docking station
- Samsung Blueray DVD player
- Onkyo AV receiver TRSR707
- Linn Subwoofer
- New ULine ice maker in 2016
- Crestron Audio Distribution system
- Direct TV + HDDVR GLA + HDDVR
- Samsung H D T V LED 40′
- Linn speakers
- Crestron wireless remote touch panel
After a long wonderful day enjoying yourself at the world’s best ports-of-call, the Master
Stateroom is a short walk down the main deck forward. Here the bi-level master stateroom
greets you with a cozy quiet oasis and will comfort you with a king-size bed fitted with custom
sheets. A master dimmer switched lighting panel controls the room from the bed. A
vanity/computer desk are ready to assist with make-up or catch up with emails without leaving
your room. The pop-up entertainment center includes an LED Hi Def TV and music center. Your
stress will melt away as you float away with a star-light mirrored panel above the bed. Black out
shades makes sleeping late just a little easier.
Stepping down just three steps into a huge wardrobe area with two double door closets and
hanging locker that will store all your clothes with room to spare. Another double door of etched
glass leads into the bathroom with 2 private toilets and large shower room, with his and her
sinks. The bath is beautifully finished in marble and accented with gold fixtures.
- Samsung HD LED TV 40 inch
- Samsung Blueray Player
- Direct TV HDDVR GLA + HDDVR
- Crestron wireless touch panel
- Linn Custom subwoofer
- Linn speakers
- Full entertainment system
- Staxs room controller
- Staxs interconnect controller
2ND MASTER/VIP STATEROOM
Stairs next to the bar forward lead down to the lower foyer for the guest accommodations. A
second washer and dryer is located here making servicing the guest rooms easy.
Below is the full-beam 2nd Master/VIP guest stateroom with a king size bed and his/hers “en-
suite” bath, ideal for dual owners. “His” bath includes a shower, sink and toilet, and marble
flooring and beautiful green marble counters. “Her” bath has a tub with Jacuzzi, toilet, sink, and
beautiful green marble counters. The room layout includes a two person love seat. Large port
holes provide bright natural light.
- Samsung TV 32″ LED TV
- Direct TV HD GLA
- Telephone connections
- Crestron Wirelss Touch Pad
- Blu Ray Dynex
- Linn speakers & Amp
- Light control switches
- 2 large closets
PORT GUEST STATEROOM
Not to be out done, the Queen-bed stateroom is fantastic. Lots of storage below the bed, a full
entertainment system including new TV, stereo system and private DVD/CD stereo, all remotely
controlled. A hanging locker and head with toilet, shower and sink with marble counter tops
completes the room. A port-light with cover gives natural light to the room when wanted.
- Samsung 22″ LCD/TV
- Direct TV HD receiver + GLA
- Linn DVD/CD/tuner
- Port Light in hull with cover
- Linn room Amp
- Linn speakers
- Crestron wireless touch pad
STARBOARD GUEST STATEROOM
Complete with ultra fine linens the starboard guest stateroom features twin beds with storage
below, full entertainment system including a new TV, stereo system and private Direct TV HD
TV stereo. There is also a LINN remote control, a hanging locker and head with toilet, shower
and sink with marble counter tops. A port-light with cover gives natural light to the room.
- Samsung 22 ” LED/TV
- Blu Ray Dynex
- Linn room Amp
- Linn speakers
- Port light with cover
- Niles control unit
- Direct HDreceiver
Leading up 3 steps to the Wheelhouse, from the main deck companionway you’ll find an
impressive modern helm station Wheelhouse. The centerline command helm Chair is electronically
controlled for height, seat angle and foot rest adjustment. All updated top electronics are housed
here. The Helm Station is covered in dark blue executive leather. There is the always
popular, great Lshaped settee for sharing a cup of coffee with your friends that enjoy watching
the ships operation and separate table for charting.
There is a stairway leading up to the Flybridge.
Below the Wheelhouse is an air conditioned electronic room (or doghouse), housing all the phone
systems etc. Destiny is highly regarded for their system installations. The Wheelhouse
- Computer with color printer scanner
- Samsung 18″ HD TV
- Boat Audio
- Panasonic phone system, KXT7435 digital, 1 cell line, SatCom and dock line, etc.
The forward FlyBridge features two forward facing, 3person bench seats with foot rests on
both port and starboard. On the starboard side is a popup control console, full controls and all
electronics needed to fully operate SHARON ANN. Aft of this is a large wet bar with Jennair grill,
fridge, ice maker and 3 bar stools.
To port is a large settee with dining table, behind this is a Jacuzzi and 3 person sun cushion
area. Aft of the Jacuzzi is a large open deck area for loose chairs and lounges and a Vespa. She
carries a Nautica ribbed tender with 90 HP Yamaha outboard or 2 wave runners on the aft
sundeck. There is a radar arch and rigid framed hard top with canvas cover and side curtains
with zippered clear vinyl windows. All cushions and canvas were new in 2013 and all covers were
replaced in 2016. Above is Sat-Com dome and Radar.
An EPIRB and 1 life ring are located on the flybridge and 1 on the aft deck. There is also a built
in davit for launching the wave runners and tender. All Main electronic equipment is repeated on
the flybridge. In addition there is:
- VHF radio
- Icom icm422
- Autopilot control
- Boat Audio
Feel like you are in a beautiful French Villa with French Doors of etched glass and wood frames
leading into the Galley which is fully equipped to serve gourmet meals for up to 10 guests.
The galley features a double sink with disposal, Bosch dishwasher, GE profile tripledoor
refrigerator, a new Bosch 4-burner stove top, new Bosch full oven, a new GE microwave oven. A
watertight door leads outside for the crew to access the foredeck.
A stairwell leads down to captain and crew cabins for 4 people, each with private head. There is
a large storage area below forward. A second air conditioning handler was added to the galley.
There is also a single engineers cabin aft in the lazarette.
Leading down a crew stairway is an oversized berth Captain’s cabin and an upper and lower berth
crew stateroom. Both include en suite head and shower. All crew mattresses were replaced in
2016. Forward through a watertight door, is a large bow storage area, with access to ships
systems including the pressure water system, 2 hot water heaters, 2 small Kenmore freezers,
more storage shelves and a central vacuum system. There is a small dinette located in the
crews’ quarters, as well as a Samsung Plasma TV and telephones in the cabins.
A small refrigerator is located under the wet bar along with a microwave. There is also a
washer/dryer unit in the crew quarters.
Below aft in the lazarette custom built is a 5th single berth engineers cabin with head and
Dinette for 8 people, wet bar, new refrigerator and ice maker, throttle & clutch controls for
docking, and port & starboard docking winches.
ELECTRONICS AND NAVIGATIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Chart plotter PC driven with Nobeltec software
- Mitsubishi monitor for Nobletec
- Northstar 941 GPS
- Raymarine hailer
- New Furuno black box Navigation system in 2015 including (2x radar, 2x 17″ touch screen
- monitors & controllers on bridge, 15″ touch screen on flybridge, all new sensors)
- 2 Furuno radars: 48 mile with 4’ scanner and 72 mile with 6’ scanner
- Furuno universal AIS targets appear on Nobeltec and radar
- Furuno FCV 582L color fish finder
- DMP Autopilot ECO 510
- 2 ACR spotlights
- ICOM 604 VHF with RAM mic on F/B
- Dedicated power supply for navigation electronics both 12 and 24 vdc
- Detroit Diesel/MTU electronic digital monitor panel
- Mitsubishi monitor for alarm system for the entire yacht
- CCTV Surveillance system monitors with 7 cameras
- Kahlenberg model Triplex chrome chimetone horns
- Ray Marine multi function for: wind direction/boat speed and depth
- Rpm 1900 @ 21 Knots
- Telephone System: Panasonic
- Satcom MiniM: KVH TracPhone
- $100,000 just spent on Audio/Visual equipment
- All new SAT wiring throughout tied to Crestron system
- New water heaters (2016)
- Hydraulic pasarelle
- Custom Aqua Air A/C chilled water system throughout the yacht with 3 chillers
- All 3 A/C Fan Coil Units with electric heating in Master Suite are new in 2017
- Filtration Concepts DM 1626S3 1,600/gpd Water Maker
- Custom designed ultra quiet A/C throughout vessel,(1 reconditioned chillers, 2 new chiller
- and new electrical panel 2008)
- Lube oil and waste oil tanks, approximately 80 gallons each,
- NuTone central vacuum unit with outlets throughout
- Marquip 1800 lbs tender davit with boom extension on top deck
- Marquip 2000 lbs. davit in lazarette
- New Headhunter water pumps (2016)
- Headhunter fresh water standard toilet system
- Headhunter MSD sewage treatment system
- 2013 NIAD Stabilizers
- Rolla 48 X 48 5blade props
- Dual prop bow thruster 60/HP hydraulic system by Quantum Marine
- (1) Holding tank with level gauge
PORT GEN. 7654 STBD GEN. 7555 as of 03/01/2017
Both generators have been fully serviced in Dec 2016 including new injectors, heat exchangers
rebuilt, new water pumps, belts, and oil and filter service complete.
A watertight door leads into the engine room from the swim platform.
The engine room houses twin DD/ MTU 12 DDC4000.
The yacht has a cruising speed of 21+ knots, and a top speed of 24+ knots.
A W4 engine service was performed in December 2016 including new exhaust manifold, new
injectors, and oil and filter service complete.
The fuel filter system is Alpha Laval Seapro by Detroit Diesel (rebuilt 2006).
The fuel monitor system is by Gemsensors, Inc.
There is an extra set of monitors for the MTU engines.
The generators feature an EEGCT digital control panel to control the load requirements for the
generators to execute seamless transfers.
The engine room has 4 rebuilt (2008) Delta T engine room vents and variable speed automatic
extractor fans and 2 ventilator fans on each side (a total of 6 fans).
In 2010 the shore power/generator system was completely rebuilt with seamless transfer of
power regardless of how power is interrupted.
- DDC/MTU electronic engine controls
- Fuel Transfer System (2 pumps 24 vdc and 120 vac)
- Oil change system
- Tank Sentry monitor: fresh water, MSD, grey water and black water tanks
- Fuel transfer system with counter
Totally upgraded (2008) Atlas shore power converter (50 and 60 cycle) capable of running
on dock power supplies worldwide, and now giving automatic seamless transfer of power from
shore to generator. Each generator has a Woodward EGCP2 paralleling system that was added in
- Cable master including hookup port and starboard and on bow.
- 110/208V, 3phase AC, 60/50 Hz, 24V/DC
- (2) Northern Lights Generators, 55kW (Model MP445T.11)
- (2) 50′ shore power cords for bow (2) 100 ft. cords for stern hookup
- Atlas Smart Box transformer system
- Port Generator has a hydraulic pump for the bow thruster
- Aft 2 Glendenning Cable Masters for shore power.
- 2 x 50ft extension cords for shore power.
SAFETY AND FIRE PROTECTION
- (2) US Coast Guard approved fire stations located forward and aft (certified 2006)
- (4) EV 6 person life rafts
- Kidde FM200 fire suppression system in engine room (meets ABS Standard and US Coast
- Guard requirements)
- 2 foam fire extinguishers with dry chemical cleaning agent
- Bilge manifold connected to main fire system as a backup
- 7.5 h.p. main fire (self priming) pedestal pump Z9305 and 7.5 h.p. main bilge also
- Fully functional for any sea condition
- 15′ Nautica Wide Body tender with 90 Hp Yamaha engine
- (2) Anchors with 225 feet chain
- Fairleads and cleats
- Tideride boarding steps
- Bow anchor windless
- (2) warping winches aft
- Side boarding gates
- Swim ladder and swim platform
- Boat hook
- (1) Set Kahlenberg model Triplex chrome chimetone horn
Destiny Yachts were built to incorporate only the finest and best engineered yachts. “Sharon
Ann” was totally upgraded to surpass and exceed even that.
Below is the extensive upgrades (completed 2015/16/17).
- ULine Ice Maker (2016)
- 3 New A/C Fan Coils with Electric Heating in Master Suite (2017)
- Subzero SS Fridge drawers and ice maker on Fly bridge (2015)
- Full size SS propane BBQ on Fly bridge (2015)
- New stovetop, oven and Microwave (2016)
- Crew mattresses (2016)
- Subzero SS fridge drawers and ice maker on Aft Deck (2015)
- New Furuno Black Box Navigation (2x radar, 2x 17′ touch screen monitors & controllers on
- bridge, 15″ touch screen on flybridge, allnew senros) (2015)
- Water Heaters (2016)
- Head Hunter water pumps (2016)
- Last of the old A/C chillers replaced (2016)
- All outside covers replaced (2016)
- Below the extensive up grades (completed in 2013 and earlier). As you can see SHARON ANN has
- been well maintained with consistent care and upgrades.
- Carpet (2013)
- Wall panels (2013)
- Stabilizers (2013)
- Cushions (2013)
- Eisenglass (2013)
- Motor mounts (2013)
- Engine room paint (2013)
- Foredeck nonskid (2014)
- Navnet (2013
- Steering (2014)
- 2 New S/S Anchors
- Teak Deck all Renewed
- Anchor Locker remanufactured to be Water Tight
- All winches Renewed
- All Deck Lights Replaced
- Varnished cap rails (2014)
- New FridgeTwo Door in galley
- New full Oven & Stove
- Second Air Handler added to Galley
- New HD TV’s rewired throughout
- New SAT NAV 2009
- Rewired all Entertainment System for iPod docking and control
- New State of the Art Sound System with iPod
- New Air Handlers Delta T Reengineered in Engine Room
- Trim Tabs removedHull ExtendedTrim Tabs relocated for maximum performance
- Shaft and transmission realigned for max performance
- Hull extension Approx. 3 FeetFoam Filled for buoyancy
- All AC System Restored & rebuilt for ultra quiet operation
- Upgraded entire Atlas shore power system with larger components and with Auto Start if
- Shore Power Fails
- W4’s service on MTU’s
- Rebuilt Turbos
- New Water Pumps on Generator (2013)
- Fuel Filters upgraded and rebuilt
- New Cushions on entire Top Deck (2013)
- Watermaker Upgraded
- All hydraulics removed and revalved (2014)
- Hull pain 2014 / Polymer wax 2014
- 1 set of spare props
- New LED Screens on Electronics
- New Forward & Aft Cameras
- AIS Transponder added to electronics
- New motor on dinghy
Whisper quiet, smooth, strong, elegant, reliable, well built.
Rolls Royce meets Ferrari with this fast and elegant design.
TENDERS AND TOYS
- 15′ Nautica ribbed tender with 90 HP Yamaha outboard
- 2 Waverunners
Owners sculptures and fine art , china and silver service, set of crystal, as well as personal items
such as binoculars, personal computer items, some art, etc.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the
accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his
agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is
offered subject to prior sale, price change, withdrawal without notice, and tax when applicable.
Measurements are in U.S. units.